Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Just a few cuties

I am trying to post here more often, yeah!  Just a few pics of the kiddos from this week. Clara is really scooting about these days and I would not be surprised if she is crawling within the month!

Finn is a hilarious little firecracker/sweetie. He says funny things all the time and I need to be better about writing them down!  Yesterday he was trying to wear a shirt for the third day in a row and when I said no he said " but mommy, I want the teacher and kids (at the ymca) to see it so they can think I am awesome " 

Also, when kev came home I said "Finn has been such a good boy today!".  And Finn said "yes, except when I told mommy I would chop her head off".  Yes Finn, except for that  (-:




2 comments:

  1. Hahaha, Oh little Finn that is very funny. They are both getting so big, I can't wait to see you guys in June!!!

    ReplyDelete