Thursday, March 13, 2014

Finn sayings

"I'm as warm as two shapes of a bunnies tail ."

"Mommy you are not very good at baboon (balloon) paddle, that's okay, I still love you."

"Mommy that birdie said hi to me with its wings. All the birdies say hi to me with their wings."(nodding)

"I don't know Uncle Mike but I know Muncle Ancy, but I just don't remember her."

3/12/2014-started saying open sometimes instead of omee.

"Clara is powerful to make big boys yawn."

"Clara thinks daddy is on top of the car." (Because she was smiling at the ceiling)

"Daddy maybe next time I will beat you because I am a really good beater." (Bowling)
































































1 comment:

  1. Hmmm i wonder if I am the "Muncle ancy" Finn speaks of!! Those are funny.

    ReplyDelete