Saturday, March 22, 2014

Clara time!

Whew! I am getting behind on posting pictures, were does the time go?

Clara turned 6 months yesterday, can you believe it! I feel like I just had her yesterday. She is a sweet little baby with a darling smile and she makes me so happy. She loves smiling and laughing at Finn and daddy, and sometimes at other people but only if she knows them. Otherwise she just stares them in the eye with a steel gaze until they look away (-; hahaha, but really she does, it is kind of hilarious.

She is very active and moves all the time. She loves to roll, and "scoot" and kick, and grab, and wave her arms.

Mom was here last week and they had lots of fun together. My favorite time was when we were getting her and Finn ready for bed and Clara was naked on her floor mattress. Apparently she chugged a cup of coffee in secret because she went nuts and did some amazing naked rolling, scooting, screaming which included rolling naked on the book we were trying to read to Finn. He took it in stride like a sweet big brother.

And now what you came for, pictures! I will have more soon, these are actually all from a month or so ago (-:
























































































2 comments:

  1. Such cute pictures! clara is super photogenic, I guess it runs in the family :) i also loved the finn's sayings, that's awesome you are keeping track of those, it is always fun to look back on them! Have so much fun in Nashville, I am expecting lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know nothing about normal baby length, but Clara seems especially long. Woo!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete