Friday, August 30, 2013

"Finger" painting

Ever since the first time I gave Finn markers, paint, stamp ink, or any art supply he has tried to paint his body with it. I have said yes a a few times, but generally no since the cleanup is a pain and I would like him to know the proper etiquette for these things (-:

But I also wanted to let him go wild with something that was okay for body painting if he
felt the urge, yeah for fingerprints! The first time we just taped a huge sheet of paper to the island and he painted the paper for a while, then his arms, legs, and finally his chest by leaning over and rubbing it all over the paper.
He also wanted to paint the bottom of his feet but we had to draw the line somewhere.

This time I let him have the paint and paper in the bathtub and told him to go wild, he loved it! Enjoy the pics of our budding body artist (-:





























No comments:

Post a Comment