Sunday, May 27, 2012

I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T

While at an outdoor shopping area today, Finn decided he would much rather take care of the stroller himself.









He was also smitten with an older boy in a long speedo with red hair and I must agree, he was intriguing.






We had a grand time last week watching the big machines






And I just took these because I thought he looked so cute in the outfit. He was running around our front yard to avoid the picture taking.















Gotcha!

1 comment:

  1. hey sorry i don't comment as much as before! i still read the blog religiously, the pictures are so cute! I especially love your captions for the nude coloring and the intriguing red headed boy. they both made me laugh out loud :) you're a good writer care, keep it coming! love you guys, can't wait to see youuuu!

    ReplyDelete