Monday, December 13, 2010

Babyland

Hello there, is it cold where you are?  It is freezing here!  Finn and I took a little field trip to Whole Foods today (first time out of the house since Friday).  It took me about 10 minutes to dig my car out of the snow and get my windshield wipers pried off the windshield and then we were off!  It was a crazy cool grocery shopping time, Finn was happy and just looked around in wonderment, I also looked around in wonderment when I realized there were still other adults in the world and everything has not stopped while I was living in Babyland (-:

Babyland for those of you who do not know is a magical land full of baths, laughs, crying, interesting smells and sounds, smiles, sleeping, cooing, bouncing, colors, and love.  I would recommend that everyone visit Babyland sometime in their lives!

Stay warm, stay happy, and enjoy the vacation pictures from Babyland!








If you like it then you better put a ring on it!









4 comments:

  1. i love finn! i said before i was mildly obsessed with him but i'm actually completely obsessed. i can't wait to see him this saturday! whoohoo! speaking of which i'd better buy my megabus ticket. love you can't wait to see you!

    sus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love!!! Keep posting, we check every day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god! lol to the ring picture. i like the picture of him all alone on the couch too. good times in babyland! ill be sure to visit ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just spent an hour adoring all of the pics and watching the movie. So darling and I think I get just as much joy watching and listening to you, Kevin, grandma, and all of the aunts and uncles delighting so much in this little sweetie. It is amazing that there is so much love in the world. Love you and see you soon, with my sore, pertussis boosted arm. Aunt Kiki

    ReplyDelete