Monday, November 15, 2010

Just pics

Hello from Finn land!  This post is going to be mostly pictures, that is what you all come for anyway so I am sure nobody will be too sad that my glorious musings will be short today. 

Finn is going through his second growth spurt right now so I do not have much time to write.  Why you ask and how do you know he is going through a growth spurt?  Because he eats almost constantly!  He loves his milk!  Kev and I decided he treats his meals like a gourmet...appetizer, sorbet to cleanse the palate, dinner, cheese, dessert, and even a nice after dinner cognac. Mmmmmmm. His last growth spurt made him grow 2 inches and 1.6lbs in 4 weeks!  Crazy eh?  The doc actually measured him twice to make sure (-:

By the time this spurt is over he will be walking!  Look out NBA, Finn Fletemeyer is going to be the next LeBron James! 

Enjoy the pics and love to all!

What up

ahahahahahah!





so sleepy

cool nerd

I am so cute!

close up!  I told you I was cute!

like a basket of kittens

2 baskets!

oh my, 3 baskets!

catching up on the news with dad

there are very serious things going on in the world!

You are getting sleepy....

check out my legs!

practicing my head balancing

my head is so strong!

and of course, CUTE!!!

4 comments:

  1. So extremely adorable! (Kevin is cute, too, we mustn't forget.) And he's changed so much, holding his head up and laughing and focusing. Can't wait to see you all next week! He's also very well-dressed. Thanks for sending the pics - love them!

    love to all -
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute for words. I was amazed at how strong he is getting. I suspect he will be a toddler in a about a week and talking soon after! Love you, Aunt Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooooooooooo cute!!! Ah, I wish we could see him in person!! Could we do a Skype date for a time when he might be awake?

    ReplyDelete
  4. care, i actually meant to leave a comment, which was that i thought it was funny when you wrote "my glorious musings."
    you still got it!

    oh yeah, and i dont know if anyones ever told you this, but finn is really cute!

    ReplyDelete